Welcome to Britannia Motor Company
Quality Used Cars for Sale in Newport, Gwent, South Wales
For used car sales Britannia Motor Company is the number 1 name as the supplier of quality used cars in Newport, Gwent, South Wales.
Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen and Volvo are all vehicles regularly in stock.
We can supply affordable luxury, and offer executive saloon, hatchback, sports or convertible, estate and 4x4, or family cars, in a selection of manual or automatic transmissions as well as economical and user friendly small cars.
We have relationships with high street lenders and specialist motoring finance houses too, that is why we have helped hundreds of customers secure the best finance deal for their budget.
£0 Deposit Finance / Nothing To Pay For 2 Months
Who Else Offers
- Instant Drive away with FREE insurance
- NO Buyers / Admin Fees
- Complimentary Chauffeur Collection from Local Train Stations & Airports
- RAC Warranty for 1 or 2 years available
- Cherished / Private Plate transfers completed by us
- 3 Fantastic Local Country Inns Within 1 Mile
- Nationwide Delivery Available
- Finance Decision in 30 seconds
- Any part exchange considered
- Full dealer facilities
- No pressure salespeople
- Open 7 days
- Outstanding finance settled
- Cashback available
- Immediate drive away
- National delivery available
- RAC Warranty available
- Any inspection invited
- No administration charges
- No hidden extras
- Undercover viewing
- Chauffeur collection from Bristol, Cardiff Airports and Newport Railway Station
I want to thank you for your help in purchasing the black vito the other week. It's a fantastic vehicle and has exceeded my expectations. I have bought a lot of vehicles from a lot of places over the years. Russel talked me through the vehicle over the phone and it was exactly as described when I collected it. Very well presented forecourt with well presented vehicles. If you are after a vehicle then Britania is worth travelling to from wherever you are in the country. If you see a vehicle you like, ring up, leave a deposit and go and collect. Simples! Thanks again to Russel and the rest of the team. All the best.Andy Dyer