Welcome to Britannia Motor Company
Quality Used Cars for Sale in Newport, Gwent, South Wales
For used car sales Britannia Motor Company is the number 1 name as the supplier of quality used cars in Newport, Gwent, South Wales.
Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen and Volvo are all vehicles regularly in stock.
We can supply affordable luxury, and offer executive saloon, hatchback, sports or convertible, estate and 4x4, or family cars, in a selection of manual or automatic transmissions as well as economical and user friendly small cars.
Buy With Confidence From Us
We are a Trading Standards Approved Dealer!
We have relationships with high street lenders and specialist motoring finance houses too, that is why we have helped hundreds of customers secure the best finance deal for their budget.
£0 Deposit Finance / Nothing To Pay For 2 Months
Who Else Offers
- Instant Drive away with FREE insurance
- NO Buyers / Admin Fees
- Complimentary Chauffeur Collection from Local Train Stations & Airports
- RAC Warranty for 1 or 2 years available
- Cherished / Private Plate transfers completed by us
- 3 Fantastic Local Country Inns Within 1 Mile
- Nationwide Delivery Available
- Finance Decision in 30 seconds
- Any part exchange considered
- Full dealer facilities
- No pressure salespeople
- Open 7 days
- Outstanding finance settled
- Cashback available
- Immediate drive away
- National delivery available
- RAC Warranty available
- Any inspection invited
- No administration charges
- No hidden extras
- Undercover viewing
- Chauffeur collection from Bristol, Cardiff Airports and Newport Railway Station
We would like to thank you for the excellent service we received today (Saturday) We bought a Ford Focus from you at the end of January and are delighted with our purchase. However, today we lost much of the Electrics including indicators, lights, windows that would not close and only the manual method of locking the car. We called in without appointment about 2pm and the chap we saw told Richard of our plight, he checked this out and sorted us there and then, it was a simple fault with a fuse. We only expected to be able to book it in for work on Monday at best. Again our thanks for your staff for the excellent service.Peter and Val Bowen