Welcome to Britannia Motor Company
Quality Used Cars for Sale in Newport, Gwent, South Wales
For used car sales Britannia Motor Company is the number 1 name as the supplier of quality used cars in Newport, Gwent, South Wales.
Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen and Volvo are all vehicles regularly in stock.
We can supply affordable luxury, and offer executive saloon, hatchback, sports or convertible, estate and 4x4, or family cars, in a selection of manual or automatic transmissions as well as economical and user friendly small cars.
We have relationships with high street lenders and specialist motoring finance houses too, that is why we have helped hundreds of customers secure the best finance deal for their budget.
£0 Deposit Finance / Nothing To Pay For 2 Months
Who Else Offers
- Instant Drive away with FREE insurance
- NO Buyers / Admin Fees
- Complimentary Chauffeur Collection from Local Train Stations & Airports
- RAC Warranty for 1 or 2 years available
- Cherished / Private Plate transfers completed by us
- 3 Fantastic Local Country Inns Within 1 Mile
- Nationwide Delivery Available
- Finance Decision in 30 seconds
- Any part exchange considered
- Full dealer facilities
- No pressure salespeople
- Open 7 days
- Outstanding finance settled
- Cashback available
- Immediate drive away
- National delivery available
- RAC Warranty available
- Any inspection invited
- No administration charges
- No hidden extras
- Undercover viewing
- Chauffeur collection from Bristol, Cardiff Airports and Newport Railway Station
Hello Russell,John Corah, North Devon
Just to say thank you for the excellent service you gave us yesterday and the lovely way the car was handed over, complete with a set of mats! I was looking at 3 Minis on ebay; all similar age, price and mileage. One dealer would have nothing to do with our cherished number plate and the other was being used by a member of staff to ferry their kids around. That put me off both of them.
It came down to good old fashioned customer service and we were both impressed with your Company.